Member's Login

Course is fully open for play. Buggies are not permitted due to recent rainfall causing unsafe ground conditions. (updated 24 November at 06:55)

Due to the current, and also predicted weather for this weekend, a decision has been taken to postpone the playing of the Broadstone Bull that was scheduled for this Sunday, 27th April.

A new date of Sunday 13th of July has been set to play the Bull. We hope that all teams that had entered on the original date are able to make it along in July, however if any team is unable to make the rearranged date they will of course have their original entry fee fully refunded.

Thank you for your understanding on this matter and our apologies for any inconvenience caused, we look forward to seeing everyone in July

David Morgan

General Manger



More “News