Member's Login

Course is fully open for play. Buggies are not permitted due to recent rainfall causing unsafe ground conditions. (updated 23 November at 06:49)

Unfortunately the course will not be open for play tomorrow. We are looking at the possibility that we may be able to open the course on Saturday but given the current ground conditions it doesn't look too good, it is very much dependant on the thaw continuing, a strong breeze to help dry out the fairways and no further rainfall. The images below were taken at 3.45pm today.

                 

There are a couple of points of concern surrounding opening the course, firstly it is still extremely wet on the fairways that have thawed out and we still have large areas of snow coverage on a number of other fairways. Our other matter of concern is the rain that is forecast for this area during Friday night and into Saturday morning. At present our weather service provider is forecasting between 12 & 14 mm of rain, if this does arrive as forecast then it will be unlikely that we will be able to open on Saturday. A course review will take place first thing on Saturday morning and if possible, and if conditions permit, we will try and open the course but what we cannot do is open if it is felt that the damage to the course will be excessive.

Many thanks for your continued patience, a course review will take place each day so please check the website for updates, we will do everything we can to open the course for play as soon as possible.

I do have some good news, Neil Rowlands and his team are putting on a golf clinic on Saturday morning for anyone who is interested - click here to view poster. 

David Morgan

General Manager

 

More “News